Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ho Hum

I wish I could post a new picture, but my camera's being retarded...we're hoping that Santa makes it so that doesn't happen again. hint hint hint. Anyway, life's good. I haven't blogged lately becuase I feel like not much has happened in our lives worthy of an entry. We're really excited about Christmas. Dan and I went shopping the other night and I could tell he's excited for Kailey and Christmas morning. It was cute to see him get excited for her. Owen is growing a ton lately it seems. He just wants to be doing everything that his sister is doing. He's crawling so well and he's starting to pull himself up on things. Just a minute ago I snuck in his room to see why he wasn't asleep yet, and he had totally pulled himself up on his crib. He was full on standing! It's already time to move the crib down. Crazy! Time flies! It seems like it was just last month that we were raising the crib to welcome Owen into our family. Kailey has discovered pizza. She loves eating it and she loves saying it too. Her new words this week are: home, snow, and stinky. Guess which one we say a lot of around here:) Having to do with that, Kailey has also learned how to fart. It was cute the first one or two. It is no longer cute!!! Oh yeah, that's another recently learned word -toot. She loves nursery adn she loves singing time. I like to practice with her at home so she's the smartest and most talented in the class:) She's getting really good at Popcorn Poppin' and Book of Mormon Stories. She's also obsessed with choo-choo's and Mickey Mouse. Which reminds me of another new word - mouse. She's become quite interested in the tv too. That also was cute for the first time or two - Not Anymore! When she wakes up in the morning and after her nap she requests her shows. HELP! I don't want my child addicted to the tv, but it's difficult when it's freezing outside. There's only so many indoor activies that can entertain a 19 mo old and a 6 mo old, and oh yeah, what about the 25 yr old. It's going to be a long winter. If any of you have suggestions, I am all ears! Well, although none of that is particulary eventful, those are the things that make up my days. Uneventful, little piece of joy. Such is parenthood. Such is my life. I love it.

3 comments:

Casee said...

Well, it sounds more eventful than my life! I am glad that you were able to come up with something for a post, I have had a bit of writer's block as well lately. I have cranked a few posts out this week, but nothing too great. The kids are so cute and I love that Kailey has learned how to fart, that is hilarious! And that she is learning the primary songs, I just knew your child would be the best and most talented in the class, it is no wonder, she must take after her momma!

Elizabeth said...

Yes, I thought the whole bit about Kailey learning how to fart was funny too.

I need to hang out with you more often...you make me laugh!

Unknown said...

Rhianna - TIME FOR SOMETHING NEW!
xo