Sunday, April 27, 2008

Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen

So, we're having a birthday party for Kailey tomorrow, as she's turning 2 on Tuesday, and I needed to bake her cake. I thought it would be fun if she helped me push the buttons on the mixer. WRONG! Actually, it worked just fine until she got a little button happy. I was pouring the water into the bowl, and the mixer was in the up position, and she thought it would be a good idea to turn it on. I can't say a whole lot more about it other than, I almost peed my pants! Here are some pictures...ENJOY!

5 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Her face in the second picture is priceless...hey, by the way you look great! I like your hair.

Lucrecia said...

That is seriously so cute!

Jamie said...

Your mom told me the story so I was excited to see the pictures. They are great, poor Kailey, she looks so distraught over the situation. Your hair looks cute, did you have it done recently? happy birthday party today, we will call you tomorrow, I am sure taylor will want to sing happy birthday to you

Dan and Marci Family said...

I saw your blog on Jill's blog. Your kids are so cute and growing so fast. We need to get together soon. I love the cooking pictures and the sunburn.

Casee said...

She is so cute! And you, you are smokin' hot! I love your hair, it is lovely. Let's together soon, OK?