Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm Two!

Kailey's birthday was last Tuesday, and we had a blast! She really enjoyed turning two and having all the birthday attention on her. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure!Her Daddy got her some balloons, and the Tinkerbell one was her favorite - she's really into Peter Pan right now.
I had to put this picture in, because I'm really proud of that quilt I gave her. I made it - impressive huh:)...atleast for me it is! That cute rocker is from her Grandma and Dennis and she's opening a kite her daddy got her. They flew it the next day, and the string broke, and the kite flew away...so sad!
Her Nana got her that butterfly puzzle. She loves doing it, well she makes me do it, but she tears all the pieces out.
That's her butterfly birthday cake. It turned out pretty cute, despite the fiasco we had baking it the night before. (see previous entry if you don't know the story)

8 comments:

larrasheppard said...

What a cute cake, I knew you could do it.

Kristen said...

I'm super impressed about the quilt! Way to be domestic!

Anonymous said...

what a great year it is going to be - TERRIFIC TWO'S !!!

Jamie said...

Kailey looks so cute and big, it was too bad we missed her party. The quilt looks great and the cake. I am quite impressed with you. See you in a few weeks.

Casee said...

You are amazing! Making quilts, cakes, is there anything you can't do? All turned out great!

She is seriously so adorable, it blows my mind that she is two, where does the time go? Glad she had a wonderful birthday!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Kailey!! I am impressed with your quilt and cake.

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Kailey!! I am impressed with your quilt and cake.

Elizabeth said...

Sorry for posting twice!