Thursday, May 29, 2008

Maybe a Little Weird, but Bear With Me

So, I was looking through some pictures on my computer of what to post, and I had a bunch of Kailey and her best friend Caden. As I uploaded them to my blog, I couldn't help but notice something. See if you can guess.....


What do you think? When else do you possibly take a carriage ride, eat cake (maybe get it all over your face), and then top it all off with a hot bath? I don't know, Heidi and Curtis, this may be a foreshadow of what we're in for in twenty years! I hear wedding bells....


And of course, they live happily ever after!

3 comments:

Casee said...

I love that you are already getting her married off! And I love her face in the first picture, she is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

and she is already a lil heartbreaker. ..clearly the boys looove her. so cute :)

Anonymous said...

going thru life hand in hand with your best friend.....nothing can top that!!!!