Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sister's Graduation

I know, it's weird, I don't ever call my sister by her name. She's just "sister" to me. I meant to post these pictures a while ago, it just never happened, so here you go! It was kind of difficult keeping Owen entertained during the ceremony...I think this picture represents the only time I was successful.

Congratulations Sister, I'm so proud of you! It was so fun being with you on that special day. I feel like for that last couple of years, you've been the one there for me at all the important times in my life, and it was really nice for a little role reversal. I can't wait to support you on other important days of your life.

4 comments:

Cammi said...

Yay for Megan - you're awesome! I also don't really call Ryan by his name either...we stared calling him Uncle when Lila was born and it stuck!

Casee said...

Wow, you look amazing! (as always) So happy for Megan, tell her congrats! And the picture of Owen is so cute!

Lucrecia said...

Just incase your wondering your sister's name is Megan. I do like it when you call her sister though. I think it's cute. Also, I love the pics of Kailey and Caden. The squishy one in the stroller cracks me up because Kailey looks so cute in it.

Anonymous said...

tender mercies......they really are evident.....all of our children
have graduated from BYU....whahoo!!