Sunday, July 6, 2008

Should've posted these cute pics in June too

At the end of May I watched my brother's kids for a few days. It was pretty crazy having to worry about 4 kids' schedules, but all in all, it was actually enjoyable. They were really good playing with eachother. And it didn't hurt that they all liked Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. As this picture shows, I really didn't watch them...Playhouse Disney did:)Ah, my favorite time of day. Bed time! Look how cute they are in their jammys!
A fun day at Kangaroo Zoo. I'm sure it's easy to flip this, but I didn't have the patience to figure it out. This is Kailey at Owie's party modeling off her new sweatshirt. I can't get enough of that cute girl!
Couldn't resist putting this one up either. I just love that guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

Casee said...

Such cute kids!